What’s pretty in pink embellished with ruching and a feminine bow? This week’s #TuesdayShoesday pick of course! Although neutral-toned shoes never go out of style, we can’t help but to adore a colorful pump, like these vibrant pink heels captured by Contemporary Image. These peep-toe shoes (similar here) would look amazing on a spring or summer bride! What color shoes will you wear on your big day?
Archive of ‘Accessories’ category
We’re particularly excited to be featuring these bridal shoes designed by Giuseppe Zanotti for today’s #TuesdayShoesday spotlight. Ever since the new Cinderella movie hit theaters this past weekend, we have all things ‘happily ever after’ on our minds, especially sparkly shoes that this fairy tale is known for. Don’t you just love these crystal slingbacks captured by Heyn Photography as much as we do? Bonus: These sparkly bridal shoes (similar here) can totally be worn again for glamorous or special occasions!
It’s official. The ladies of Contemporary Bride Magazine have a huge weakness for pretty bridal shoes, especially when they include a feminine bow detail. This week’s #TuesdayShoesday pick is a timeless style designed by Kate Spade. (Similar here.) It’s photos like these (captured by Daniel J. Photography) that remind us why the wedding shoe is one of our favorite photographed wedding day-of details. See for yourself below!
If there’s one type of accessory a gal loves it’s multiple pairs of shoes…especially when they’re designer pumps with an iconic red bottom. Right ladies? It doesn’t get any better than Christian Louboutin’s! This week’s #TuesdayShoesday pick might be a simple nude-colored pump, but they’re chic, classy, AND can be worn over and over again long after your wedding day. Just one look at these Louboutin loves captured by Something Blue Wedding Photography and we’re sure you’ll agree.
It’s #ShoesdayTuesday and we have a dazzler for you! Charley, by Benjamin Adams is a beautiful and stylish wedding shoe that any glamorous bride will love. The classic peep toe pump is adorned in hundreds of iridescent Austrian crystals! Not only is this style eye-catching, it is also stable with a platform under the ball of the foot.
Photo by Jessica Lauren Photography.
Steal your leading ladies’ heart with this Valentine’s Day Exclusive from Miriam Haskell and enjoy 20% off your web purchase! Who else wouldn’t mind opening a beautifully wrapped box to find the Heart Pendant Necklace with Heart Closure inside? Happy Shopping!
Surprisingly, finding the perfect pair of bridal shoes may not be the easiest task. You want to make sure they are stylish, the perfect color, and above all else, comfortable! If those gorgeous sparkly stilettos (or any type of high heel for that matter) aren’t for you, know that you do have options! We compiled five of our favorite bridal flats that will be equally as pretty peeking from under your stunning wedding gown! We promise you’ll even wear them time and time again!
1. Liana Ballerina in Tiffany Blue – Aruna Seth / 2. Cream Leather Ballet Flats with Turquoise Soles – Tieks by Gavrieli / 3. Ivory Satin Closed Toe Flats with Rhinestone Bow Detail – Betsey Johnson / 4. Air Loubi Ballerina Flats – Christian Louboutin / 5. Dazzling Crystal Peep-Toe Flats – Benjamin Adams
Everyone has a few must-have items that they’re currently obsessed with. For some of you fabulous brides, it might be your gorgeous bridal shoes and jewelry, or it might even be that stylish decor you plan on displaying somewhere during your ceremony or reception. In every issue you can find products and trends the Contemporary Bride staff currently loves. Here are five of our favorite things, as seen in our Spring/Summer 2014 edition. Did any of our favorites make your list? Leave a comment below. We’d love to hear from you!
1. Long gone are the days of bland wedding accessories. Custom wedding garters not only make a modern statement, but also inspire as they tell a story. Designed by La Gartier, we love the softness The Jackie Garter evokes with its custom crinkle raw silk flower with crystal embellishments. *Bonus: It’s also designed in a go-to neutral for weddings!
2. Monogram pillows are wonderful to gift to any newlywed couple, especially when they’re designed in a pretty metallic to coordinate with any home decor. Add an instant glam to your couch or bedding with the Metallic Monogram Throw Pillow Cover from Three Hip Chicks.
3. Robes make a great bridesmaid gift, as well as a lovely photo pop during your bridal prep. This Kimono Style Robe by Plum Pretty Sugar features pretty floral fabric with a self-tie sash.
4. Plunging and detailed backs, in addition to full ruffled skirts, are currently gracing the wedding aisle. Here’s one of our favorite ball gowns (Style 6413) designed by Hayley Paige that marries these two trends perfectly!
5. The newest Naked palette from Urban Decay has us blushing with its rose-hued neutrals. From pale, shimmery pink to deep black matte with rosy red micro-glitter, Naked3 will take you from day to night with a few brush strokes.
Guys like shiny things too! So why not get him a wedding band with some diamonds or gems. Check out some of these top designer rings that your man will sure to love.
Comfort Fit Titanium and Diamond Accent Band with Black Accents
Modern Channel Diamond Ring in Platinum
Source: Blue Nile
Neil Lane Men’s Ring with 1/20 ct tw Diamonds in 14K White Gold
Source: Kay Jewelers
Custom Men’s Diamond Sandblasted Finish Wedding Band
Source: Joseph Jewelry
18K Red Gold Diamond & Carbon Wedding Band by Furrer-Jacot
Source: Michael C. Fina
Diamond Men’s Camo Band in Stainless Steel
Source: Helzberg Jewelers
Men’s Diamond Ring in 14kt Two Tone Gold
Streamline Two-Row Band Ring with Sapphires in sterling silver
Source: David Yurman
Men’s Diamond Band Round-cut 14K White Gold
Source: Jared, The Galleria of Jewelry
Diamond Classic Mens 14k White Gold Step Up Wedding Band
Source: Scott Kay
Wedding season is in full effect and with your special day right around the corner, it’s never too early to start thinking about your upcoming honeymoon! Just in time for your post-wedding romantic getaway [or even summer vacation], Alice & Trixie is having a fabulous sale. From chic dresses to fashion tops and online exclusives, Alice & Trixie has so many great honeymoon fashion options to choose from. For a limited time, save 20% off selected styles using the code “HAPPY4TH” at checkout. Happy honeymoon shopping!
1 2 3 … 14 Next