This style is all about glamour, elegance and sophistication. Recapture the magic of this bygone era with these classic details. Will you be incorporating rhinestone embellishments throughout your wedding day? What details will include that extra sparkle to make your special day stand out?
Exquisite diamond drop Stevenson Earrings – http://www.adorn.com • Lo-Ve-La Timeless Liz Fields gown (Style #9608) – http://www.lizfields.com • Diamante Encrusted Headpiece – http://www.portobellojewelry.com • Moliere Nugget Cuff Links – http://www.swarovski.com • DIY Chartreuse Peacock Invitation – http://www.invitationsbyalecia.com • Brianna Leigh “Karina” peep-toe shoe – http://www.colorfulcreations.com • Off-white lace garter (Style #355) – http://www.thegartergirl.com • Crystal Monogram Cake Toppers – http://www.topperswithglitz.com
Champagne is naturally romantic and when paired with blush pink, this color scheme creates a classic look that portrays a timeless bygone era of an antique style. Check out more inspiration boards here!
Pale rose wedding bouquet – http://www.w-weddingflowers.com • Tickled Pink Cocktail – http://www.xratedfusion.com • Gold embroidered Lazaro wedding gown (LZ3217) – http://www.jlmcouture.com • Champagne bridesmaid dresses (image via http://www.abryanphoto.com) – http://www.watters.com • Champagne Lace Wedding Garter – http://www.thegartergirl.com • Sugar peony and pearl wedding cake – http://www.hudsoncakery.com • Play gold wedding shoes – http://www.myglassslipper.com
Vintage in style with a flare of sophistication, pearls and lace are still an all time favorite for traditional brides. This classic inspiration can be incorporated into your wedding day through your gown and jewelry to the cake design and lace table overlays at the reception.
Pearl Cake – http://www.sweetgrace.net • Lace Exquisite Frosted-Glass Coasters – http://www.kateaspen.com • High-Society White and Ivory Wedding shoes – http://www.myglassslipper.com • Tulle wedding gown by Anjolique – http://www.anjolique.com • Vintage Style Wedding Necklace – http://www.roxysjewelry.com • Ivory Satin Lace and Pearls Garter – http://www.thegartergirl.com • Jonquil Casablanca a-symmetrical lace gown – http://www.shopinbloombyjonquil.com
With all of the cold weather we’ve been having, Contemporary Bride thought we would warm your day up with nautical themed wedding inspirations. From the invitations, ceremony, wedding pictures on the beach, to the reception decor, there are many ways to create a seaside celebration. Request the presence of your guests to attend your special day with invitations that give a glimpse of your theme. Embellish stationary in navy blue or turquoise and use symbols such as anchors or seashells to indicate a nautical or beach celebration. Tie tags around starfish indicating seating arrangements for the reception and top your tables with colored linens, simple white floral centerpieces, and lanterns for a romantic ambiance.
Photography by Sean Patrick Photography
Peacocks are a symbol of beauty reminding us to take pleasure in the finer things in life. These gorgeous birds are loyal, pure of heart and faithful to their partners.
1. Put a little peacock flair into your style with this turquoise and blue Peacock Garter from Garters by Kristi. http://www.GartersByKristi.com
2. This Gracie’s Mrs. Peacock clutch from BeeGee Bags is a combination of vintage shape and modern sheek. The shimmery cream silk fabric is embroidered with peacocks on it. http://www.BeeGeeBags.com
3. A headband for the bride and hair clips for the bridal party by Mimi Boutique. This beautiful handcrafted Lainey Feather Headband and Elizabeth Peacock Feather Hair Clip are made of rich tones of green, gold and brown. http://www.MimiBoutique.com
4. Introduce your wedding theme with these gorgeous invitations from Peacock Invitations. The Pavoni Amanti Collection comes complete with a peacock feather. http://www.PeacockInvitations.com
5. Instead of your bridesmaids carrying a floral bouquet, adorn them with a Single Row Peacock Fan from Feather Mart. http://www.FeatherMart.com
6. Get your gals all dolled up by having them wear the York Strapless Gown in Navy by 57 Grand. http://www.57Grand.com