Bows aren’t just for little girls anymore. They can be adorable, but when it comes to weddings, they can also be very romantic. With bows being an elegant addition to an event, there are many ways to incorporate this sweet detail to your wedding. Your gown, the cake, the invitations, and your shoes are just some of the things you can find that are embellished with bows.
1. Peach Bows and Ribbons Wedding Cake – http://www.cmnycakes.com 2. Twist Bow Clutch – http://www.etsy.com/shop/DavieandChiyo 3. Modern Crystal Bow Earrings with Teardrop – http://www.perfectdetails.com 4. Satin and Lace Bow Garter – Style 270 – http://www.thegartergirl.com 5. Badgley Mischka Mabel Silver Wedding Shoes – http://www.myglassslipper.com 6. Pnina Tornai Gown – Style 4212 – http://www.pninatornai.com 7. Allison Silk Box Invitation – http://www.revelryinvitations.com 8. Tiffany Anniversary Morganite Necklace – Tiffany & Co. (800) 843-3269
Combine the elegance of a formal black and white affair with bright pink to create a modern wedding celebration, perfect for a summer soiree.
Denis Basso Organza Wedding Gown – http://www.kleinfeldbridal.com • Fuchsia & Rose Monogram Cake Topper – http://www.topperswithglitz.com • Sorelli Midnight Moon Crystal Necklace – http://www.perfectdetails.com • Lava Prevue by Colorful Creations (style 2472) – http://www.colorfulcreations.com • Chandelier Invitation – http://www.zenadiadesign.com • Pink and Black Clutch – http://www.etsy.com/shop/handmadefun • Sweet Stripes Cupcake-Style Favors – http://www.oohlalacandy.com • Black Lace and Hot Pink Plaid Garter Set – http://www.thegartergirl.com
This style is all about glamour, elegance and sophistication. Recapture the magic of this bygone era with these classic details. Will you be incorporating rhinestone embellishments throughout your wedding day? What details will include that extra sparkle to make your special day stand out?
Exquisite diamond drop Stevenson Earrings – http://www.adorn.com • Lo-Ve-La Timeless Liz Fields gown (Style #9608) – http://www.lizfields.com • Diamante Encrusted Headpiece – http://www.portobellojewelry.com • Moliere Nugget Cuff Links – http://www.swarovski.com • DIY Chartreuse Peacock Invitation – http://www.invitationsbyalecia.com • Brianna Leigh “Karina” peep-toe shoe – http://www.colorfulcreations.com • Off-white lace garter (Style #355) – http://www.thegartergirl.com • Crystal Monogram Cake Toppers – http://www.topperswithglitz.com
Champagne is naturally romantic and when paired with blush pink, this color scheme creates a classic look that portrays a timeless bygone era of an antique style. Check out more inspiration boards here!
Pale rose wedding bouquet – http://www.w-weddingflowers.com • Tickled Pink Cocktail – http://www.xratedfusion.com • Gold embroidered Lazaro wedding gown (LZ3217) – http://www.jlmcouture.com • Champagne bridesmaid dresses (image via http://www.abryanphoto.com) – http://www.watters.com • Champagne Lace Wedding Garter – http://www.thegartergirl.com • Sugar peony and pearl wedding cake – http://www.hudsoncakery.com • Play gold wedding shoes – http://www.myglassslipper.com
Vintage in style with a flare of sophistication, pearls and lace are still an all time favorite for traditional brides. This classic inspiration can be incorporated into your wedding day through your gown and jewelry to the cake design and lace table overlays at the reception.
Pearl Cake – http://www.sweetgrace.net • Lace Exquisite Frosted-Glass Coasters – http://www.kateaspen.com • High-Society White and Ivory Wedding shoes – http://www.myglassslipper.com • Tulle wedding gown by Anjolique – http://www.anjolique.com • Vintage Style Wedding Necklace – http://www.roxysjewelry.com • Ivory Satin Lace and Pearls Garter – http://www.thegartergirl.com • Jonquil Casablanca a-symmetrical lace gown – http://www.shopinbloombyjonquil.com
While you may be intrigued to explore your honeymoon destination (whether it’s hiking or snorkeling), don’t forget to show off your romantic side with beautiful lingerie styles.
Soire Coverup from the Mare 2012 Swim collection – http://www.cosabella.com • The Le Boudoir set – http://www.navyandlavender.com • Mr. and Mrs. Wedding Keepsake Bathrobes – http://www.weddingstar.com • WonderWeave introduces SteamLine Luggage – http://www.steamlineluggage.com • Personalized Luggage Tags – http://www.stylinstixstudio.com • Jonquil Casablanca asymmetrical lace gown – http://www.shopinbloombyjonquil.com
Combine the beauty of nature with the elegance of a formal affair to beautifully style your wedding.
Four-tiered Basketweave and Flower Wedding Cake – http://www.pinkcakebox.com • Flower Clutch – http://www.mimiboutique.com • Pastille Wedding Gown – http://www.clairepettibone.com • Sunflower Handmade Wedding Invitations – http://www.invitationsbyalecia.com • Classic Herringbone Tie – http://www.thetiebar.com • Whole Leaf Tea Sachet Favors – http://www.beau-coup.com • Pearl Wedding Cake Vodka – http://www.pearlweddingcake.com • Petals Babydoll – http://www.shopinbloombyjonquil.com • Lauren Bridal Hat – http://www.portobellojewelry.com
Embark on your new adventure by showcasing your love of traveling throughout your wedding day. From passport style invitations to the unique cake design, your personalities are sure to inspire all to travel.
The Adriana Mexico Vintage Passport Wedding Invitation -http://www.peacockinvitations.com • Par Avion Wedding Cake - http://www.sweetelement.com • The Diplomat Collection - http://www.steamlineluggage.com • The Honeymooners Gift Set - http://www.navyandlavender.com• Two-In-One Layered Organza Fit-and-Flare Gown – http://www.davidsbridal.com • Airplane Luggage Tags -http://www.kateaspen.com
In honor of Mardi Gras, we thought it would be fun to share some wedding inspirations infused with this festive celebration. From the bright and contrasted color scheme to the exquisit details of masks and table named after famous streets in New Orleans, this inspiration invokes nothing short of a lively event.
Images viaBrenda’s Wedding Blog
A vineyard wedding is a wonderful alternative to a traditional wedding. The lush greenery of the grapevines, the beautiful open spaces, and the rich wines all blend harmoniously together to provide you with a unique wedding experience.
1. Inspired by Napa vineyards, this classic Grapevine Wedding Invitation from Hello!Lucky features a grape arbor and vintage brasserie motif. http://www.HelloLucky.com
2. This Lela Rose Bridesmaid Dress in wild berry is sure to compliment the girls in your wedding party. Finally, a bridesmaid dress that is fun, flirty and practical with side pockets. http://www.Dessy.com
3. Send your guests home with unique and elegant Art Glass Wine Stoppers from Beau-Coup. Each stopper comes individually boxed in a classy, blue gift box. http://www.Beau-Coup.com
4. Add some elegance to your look with the Lockwood Diamond Chandelier Earrings from Adorn Brides. Borrowing jewelry for special occasions affords you the luxury of wearing stunning diamonds for any party or formal event! http://www.AdornBrides.com
5. Welcome your guests to your wedding with life’s essentials. The Eat, Drink, Love welcome tote from Navy and Lavender will make your guests feel right at home. http://www.NavyAndLavender.com
6. Keeping with your vineyard theme, Palermo’s Bakery designed this elegant Wine Cask Wedding Cake that looks so life like you might want to tap it. http://www.PalermosBakery.com