The award winning Occasions collection has emerged as the world’s preeminent bridesmaid fashion leader. Occasions, designed by Francesca Pitera, features superior craftsmanship, sumptuous fabrics and fashion-forward colors. With great new styles every season, your bridesmaids will thank you!
To view more bridesmaids styles, check out the Bridesmaids Fashion Gallery
For more Occasions Bridesmaid Gowns by JLM Couture, visit their website – http://www.jlmcouture.com/Jim-Hjelm-Occasions
While the wedding day is all about the bride and groom- bridesmaids, mothers, and even guests still want to look great for the celebration. Adding a pop of color is the perfect way to stand out. Go bold with colorful jewelry, bag, shoes, or shawl to give your attire a quick and easy upgrade. Put together by Bollare, these wedding day accessory looks can be an easy way to add that extra sparkle to your chosen outfit. Accessories below from Charme Silkiner, Chibi Jewels, CHROMATICgallerie, Juliet & Company, Subtle Luxury, and Whiting & Davis.
You’re bridesmaids should be dressed to impress for your special day- without stealing the show of course. Although their attire doesn’t necessarily have to be identical, bridesmaids should be easily distinguished from wedding guests. Are you allowing your fabulous friends to choose their style to fit their personality or will they be rocking the dress of your choice as they strut down the aisle? From neutral tones to pastel and bold, explore BHLDN’s latest “Color Your Maids Happy” collections. Tell us what your favorite style is by leaving a comment below and don’t forget to share the love!
Dress your bridesmaids in one of these enchanting styles from Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings by Alfred Angelo Collection. Available in over sixty colors in sizes 0 to 30W, your royal Maidens can also feel like a princess on your wedding day. For more information and to view the entire collection, visit http://www.AlfredAngelo.com.
A yellow wedding color scheme is a wonderful choice for any marriage celebration. And why not? Yellow can be bright and sunny or deep golden and warm. It’s a really great color that works well in all seasons. In spring, a pale yellow brings images of warmth and new growth; a time for new beginnings. A brighter yellow works well in summer when nature is vibrant and in full bloom. During the fall and winter months, deeper shades of yellow and gold are perfect choices to team up with the deep, darker colors of these seasons. Photo by Steven Tackeff Photography
Photo by Val Solo Photography
Cynthia Rowley Bridesmaids brings chic sensibility to bridesmaids dresses with designer styling inspired by Rowley’s runway collection.
From Left to Right: Style 8014 shown in American beauty: Cocktail length strapless duchess dress w/ faux wrap skirt and bow at waist; Style 8011 shown in Sapphire: Cocktail length strapless duchess dress w/ pleated bodice and matching sash at inset waistband; Style 8008 shown in black: Cocktail length strapless cotton sateen dress w/ matching or contrasting flat matte satin ribbon. Available at The Dessy Group
Peacocks are a symbol of beauty reminding us to take pleasure in the finer things in life. These gorgeous birds are loyal, pure of heart and faithful to their partners.
1. Put a little peacock flair into your style with this turquoise and blue Peacock Garter from Garters by Kristi. http://www.GartersByKristi.com
2. This Gracie’s Mrs. Peacock clutch from BeeGee Bags is a combination of vintage shape and modern sheek. The shimmery cream silk fabric is embroidered with peacocks on it. http://www.BeeGeeBags.com
3. A headband for the bride and hair clips for the bridal party by Mimi Boutique. This beautiful handcrafted Lainey Feather Headband and Elizabeth Peacock Feather Hair Clip are made of rich tones of green, gold and brown. http://www.MimiBoutique.com
4. Introduce your wedding theme with these gorgeous invitations from Peacock Invitations. The Pavoni Amanti Collection comes complete with a peacock feather. http://www.PeacockInvitations.com
5. Instead of your bridesmaids carrying a floral bouquet, adorn them with a Single Row Peacock Fan from Feather Mart. http://www.FeatherMart.com
6. Get your gals all dolled up by having them wear the York Strapless Gown in Navy by 57 Grand. http://www.57Grand.com