Posts Tagged ‘Bridesmaid Dresses’
The award winning Occasions collection has emerged as the world’s preeminent bridesmaid fashion leader. Occasions, designed by Francesca Pitera, features superior craftsmanship, sumptuous fabrics and fashion-forward colors. With great new styles every season, your bridesmaids will thank you!
To view more bridesmaids styles, check out the Bridesmaids Fashion Gallery
For more Occasions Bridesmaid Gowns by JLM Couture, visit their website – http://www.jlmcouture.com/Jim-Hjelm-Occasions
Check out the New Line at BHLDN
You’re bridesmaids should be dressed to impress for your special day- without stealing the show of course. Although their attire doesn’t necessarily have to be identical, bridesmaids should be easily distinguished from wedding guests. Are you allowing your fabulous friends to choose their style to fit their personality or will they be rocking the dress of your choice as they strut down the aisle? From neutral tones to pastel and bold, explore BHLDN’s latest “Color Your Maids Happy” collections. Tell us what your favorite style is by leaving a comment below and don’t forget to share the love!
Check out Enzoani’s new Emagazine featuring beautiful styles, wedding gowns, bridesmaid dresses, and more. Visit http://www.Enzoani.com for more information or click here to see Enzoani’s Spring 2012 edition.
Explore BHLDN’s latest collection, Carousel, featuring brightly colored dress fashions. Not only can these styles be great for a spring or summer wedding, but perfect to wear for your wedding shower, wedding rehearsal or even an option for wedding guests. Check out the full collection here.
Henkaa is perfect for the style-savvy bride who loves a mismatched look for their bridal party, but doesn’t want to give full control to her entourage when selecting their dresses. Choose the color and length and allow your bridesmaids to dress for their body type by letting them select their style. From sweetheart strapless, twisted spaghetti strap, one shoulder, cap sleeves, and more, your bridesmaids will look fabulous and feel fabulous. For more information visit http://www.henkaa.com.
Dress your bridesmaids in one of these enchanting styles from Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings by Alfred Angelo Collection. Available in over sixty colors in sizes 0 to 30W, your royal Maidens can also feel like a princess on your wedding day. For more information and to view the entire collection, visit http://www.AlfredAngelo.com.
Patrice wanted her bridesmaids to be comfortable and to express their own personalities. Each bridesmaid wore a dress in the same color, bordeaux, but chose different designs. The dresses were from the Belsoie Jasmine Collection. You can read Patrice’s wedding story in the Fall/Winter 2011 edition of Contemporary Bride Magazine.
Patrice and Elijah
March 25, 2011
Liberty House Restaurant and Catering
Ceremony and Reception: Liberty House Restaurant and Catering
Photography by AhmetZe
Wedding Gown Designer: Alfred Angelo
Headpiece: Bridal Styles Boutique
With moderate temperatures and vibrant colors, autumn is a gorgeous and popular time of the year for weddings. Incorporate this style with many details from your invitations, attire, and even your wedding cake.
1. Gorgeous fall bouquet from Rosie Posies consisting of roses, calla lillies, berries and leaves. The perfect complement to any fall bride. http://www.RosiePosies.com
2.Treat your guests to a sneak preview of your wedding theme with these handmade fall invitations from Momental Designs. http://www.MomentalDesigns.com
3. The ladies in your wedding party will look dazzling in this strapless mermaid-style dress with a pleated waistband from Liz Fields. http://www.LizFields.com
4. Complete your fall theme with a beautifully designed wedding cake from Design Cakes. This features fall colored tones of brown, red, and green, with a hint of yellow. http://www.DesignCakes.com
5. Spice up your undergarments with these autumn colored garters from Garters by Kristi. http://www.GartersByKristi.com
The sun setting, the roaring waves and your true love. Have a dream wedding ceremony on the beach using our ideas for unique ways to include nature in your promises.
1. Ideal for beach weddings! Fill this handmade Moroccan Reed Beach Tote with flip flops for your wedding guests. The tote is free when you purchase two dozen pairs of flip flop sandals. http://www.Dessy.com
2. A seaside wedding wouldn’t be complete without a sand ceremony. Making Memories and More can give yours that special touch with the Ocean Shell Unity Sand Set. http://www.MakingMemoriesAndMore.net
3. An unforgettable seaside wedding becomes even more memorable when the Palm Tree Favor Box from Kate Aspen. Greet guests at the table blending spectacular scenery and sweet delights. http://www.KateAspen.com
4. The Coastal Ava Couture Wedding Invitation is The Green Kangaroo’s approach to the glamorous coastal bride. The ultra heavy shimmer wrap adds to the elegance and sanctity of your seaside ceremony, but is most indicative of the grand celebration that is surely to follow. http://www.TGKDesigns.com
5. Every day’s a day at the beach with The Beach Bliss welcome tote from Navy andamp; Lavender. Filled with seaside snacks and available in custom colors. http://www.NavyAndLavender.com
6. This sky blue Mesh Chiffon Gown by Enzoani will be a nice touch for the girls in your wedding party. http://www.Enzoani.com