Archive of ‘Bridesmaid Dresses’ category
The award winning Occasions collection has emerged as the world’s preeminent bridesmaid fashion leader. Occasions, designed by Francesca Pitera, features superior craftsmanship, sumptuous fabrics and fashion-forward colors. With great new styles every season, your bridesmaids will thank you!
To view more bridesmaids styles, check out the Bridesmaids Fashion Gallery
For more Occasions Bridesmaid Gowns by JLM Couture, visit their website – http://www.jlmcouture.com/Jim-Hjelm-Occasions
Check out the New Line at BHLDN
One of the prettiest trends this wedding season is ombré. Ombré is a French term meaning “shaded”, and it is typically seen as a multicolored stripe with colors graduating from light to dark. Ombré creates a beautiful effect you see when colors or tones gradually fade into each other.
Source: Mori Lee
You can use it just as you would use any color. It adds a touch of fun and excitement with out going too over the top, and it’s so easy to incorporate this trend into your wedding theme. It can work on cakes, wedding flowers, dresses, aisles, invitations, and as you can see, even chair covers. Will you use it in your wedding? Do you like this trend?
Source: Indira Collection; Wild Orchid Baking
Source: Lotus Petals Floral Design; Cricket Printing
Source: Wildflower Linens; Martha Stewart Weddings
You’re bridesmaids should be dressed to impress for your special day- without stealing the show of course. Although their attire doesn’t necessarily have to be identical, bridesmaids should be easily distinguished from wedding guests. Are you allowing your fabulous friends to choose their style to fit their personality or will they be rocking the dress of your choice as they strut down the aisle? From neutral tones to pastel and bold, explore BHLDN’s latest “Color Your Maids Happy” collections. Tell us what your favorite style is by leaving a comment below and don’t forget to share the love!
Check out Enzoani’s new Emagazine featuring beautiful styles, wedding gowns, bridesmaid dresses, and more. Visit http://www.Enzoani.com for more information or click here to see Enzoani’s Spring 2012 edition.
Explore BHLDN’s latest collection, Carousel, featuring brightly colored dress fashions. Not only can these styles be great for a spring or summer wedding, but perfect to wear for your wedding shower, wedding rehearsal or even an option for wedding guests. Check out the full collection here.
Henkaa is perfect for the style-savvy bride who loves a mismatched look for their bridal party, but doesn’t want to give full control to her entourage when selecting their dresses. Choose the color and length and allow your bridesmaids to dress for their body type by letting them select their style. From sweetheart strapless, twisted spaghetti strap, one shoulder, cap sleeves, and more, your bridesmaids will look fabulous and feel fabulous. For more information visit http://www.henkaa.com.
Dress your bridesmaids in one of these enchanting styles from Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings by Alfred Angelo Collection. Available in over sixty colors in sizes 0 to 30W, your royal Maidens can also feel like a princess on your wedding day. For more information and to view the entire collection, visit http://www.AlfredAngelo.com.
Patrice wanted her bridesmaids to be comfortable and to express their own personalities. Each bridesmaid wore a dress in the same color, bordeaux, but chose different designs. The dresses were from the Belsoie Jasmine Collection. You can read Patrice’s wedding story in the Fall/Winter 2011 edition of Contemporary Bride Magazine.
Patrice and Elijah
March 25, 2011
Liberty House Restaurant and Catering
Ceremony and Reception: Liberty House Restaurant and Catering
Photography by AhmetZe
Wedding Gown Designer: Alfred Angelo
Headpiece: Bridal Styles Boutique
A vineyard wedding is a wonderful alternative to a traditional wedding. The lush greenery of the grapevines, the beautiful open spaces, and the rich wines all blend harmoniously together to provide you with a unique wedding experience.
1. Inspired by Napa vineyards, this classic Grapevine Wedding Invitation from Hello!Lucky features a grape arbor and vintage brasserie motif. http://www.HelloLucky.com
2. This Lela Rose Bridesmaid Dress in wild berry is sure to compliment the girls in your wedding party. Finally, a bridesmaid dress that is fun, flirty and practical with side pockets. http://www.Dessy.com
3. Send your guests home with unique and elegant Art Glass Wine Stoppers from Beau-Coup. Each stopper comes individually boxed in a classy, blue gift box. http://www.Beau-Coup.com
4. Add some elegance to your look with the Lockwood Diamond Chandelier Earrings from Adorn Brides. Borrowing jewelry for special occasions affords you the luxury of wearing stunning diamonds for any party or formal event! http://www.AdornBrides.com
5. Welcome your guests to your wedding with life’s essentials. The Eat, Drink, Love welcome tote from Navy and Lavender will make your guests feel right at home. http://www.NavyAndLavender.com
6. Keeping with your vineyard theme, Palermo’s Bakery designed this elegant Wine Cask Wedding Cake that looks so life like you might want to tap it. http://www.PalermosBakery.com